Обява за работа
Executive Assistant with Fluent German part-time
We are searching for a part-time executive assistant ( potentially full-time if everything goes well) to our Chief Executive Officer providing the amazing opportunity for working remotely in a young international team.
First things first, you’ll need to be a bit of communications genius because you will be required to switch between talking to suppliers & ordering pizza for the team to talking to international household-name corporate client representatives and minor & not so minor international celebrities without breaking a stride.
Confidence in your appearance and a well-versed & self-assured demeanor in every surrounding is a must because this job will involve several representative elements. This will quickly grow into a managerial position and you’ll be required to think on your feet and grow with your responsibilities.
Think of it as sort of a real live Pepper Potts and you’ll get the picture. This is not for someone who wants to branch out on their own in a year or two.
What would your responsibilities look like?
- reading, monitoring and responding to your boss's client email (those clients can be personal friends who happen to be business partners just as well as minor (and not so minor) celebrities or ceo’s of larger corporations),
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- preliminary drafting of correspondence on your boss's behalf,
- delegating work in your boss's absence,
- diary & scheduling management,
- planning and organising meetings and calls,
- organising complex travel,
- conducting extensive research and preparing your findings in a brief and actionable manner,
- communicating with the team
What are the necessary requirements ?
- Fluency in German is a must
- Good level of English;
- Good computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Extremely Solution Driven/Problem Solver – you have to be in the mindset of “How can I get this to work” instead of “This can’t work” or “ This is not possible”
- Exceptional (!) social skills
- Ability to be proactive and to take the initiative
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team;
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software( if required)
- Tact and diplomacy
- Very good planning and organisational skills;
- Very good communication and teamwork skills;
< Experience in online marketing and knowledge of advertising channels would be great advantage >
What would you get?
- The amazing opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world
( with good internet)
- The possibility for occasional meet ups with the team for team building and brainstorming
- Opportunities to travel and meet with clients in the long run ( abroad )
- Fun team building activities
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Opportunity to work with a young international team
- A friendly positive environment
* Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
We are a digital marketing agency specialized in rapidly growing our clients online lead & customer base in a profitable way. From selling information products, consulting and coaching to ecommerce and enterprise sales funnel optimization we wear quite a few hats and we wear them well. The company is registered in Bulgaria.The management team spends a considerate amount of time in Sofia or travelling.
*** If you are interested feel free to apply with your resume and (!) note your relevant experience ***
Thank you for taking the time to read so far. We are excited to meet you!
Телефон: +359 897977932
- Nina Peneva