Software Engineer for long-lasting project
Our client, a VMWare company, is looking for talented software engineers who share their passion for technology, innovation and excellence to help us exceed customer expectations and increase our market-leading position. They are targeting the enterprise markets and their solutions must scale well with millions of objects so please bear in mind that we need developers who understand or are willing to learn the specifics of the enterprise level programming.
Location is Sofia, Bulgaria.
Only for EU citizens. We help with relocation (negotiable).
- Be part of an integration and automation team that works in collaboration with management, professional services, and R&D teams.
- Analyze customer requirements to produce technical solutions based on VMware technologies.
- Conduct engagements with customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Define estimates and plans for software delivery in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Amend and refine custom solutions on-site in an agile manner.
- Perform code reviews to other team members and receive code reviews of your code.
- Adhere to VMware internal processes during the whole development cycle – idea, patent, requirements, specifications, designs, implementation, bug fixing, QA, support, and so on.
- Build and maintain confidence of colleagues and customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of the entire VMware product line.
- Help document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by the team, customers and partners.
- Minimum 2 years of professional programming experience with one of the following OOP languages: Java, C++, or C#.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and with proactive, goal-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to use different programming languages to address specific project needs.
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity and performance management and tuning; storage and network management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English language: speaking, reading, and writing.
- The applicant must be available to work full-time in Sofia.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
Any of the following competences and skills will be considered a strong plus:
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish, Italian or another European language.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll chat about this opportunity in detail.
- Vitalina Lysova