Обява за работа
Technical Site Manager – Mechanical work
HEC solar has been developing projects and implementing solar power plants worldwide since 2012. The core team members have experience At HEC Solar, we focus on developing and realizing solar projects worldwide and locally in Bulgaria. We have made more than 100 + solar plants in 17 countries around the globe. At HEC Solar, we believe that all team members should share a similar green mindset.
Our principles are:
* Be flexible and tenacious
* Bolster fairness and trust
* Build future and talent
Concerning our constant growth, we are looking for a new team member – Technical Site Manager – Mechanical work.
At HEC Solar, you will find space and freedom to develop your personal and professional skills and abilities. You will become an integral part of a dynamic team by joining us. Our employees' skills, qualifications, and experience are the critical criteria contributing to our company's strategic goals and guaranteeing our work success.
- Reading project documentation – drawings, schemes, schedules, installation instructions, technical specifications, scope of work;
- Management of work teams and planning of work activities according to the delivery schedule and execution schedule, as well as according to the work requirements of the operations;
- Responsible for building and leading a team of mechanical technicians on solar parks in Europe;
- Manage projects with efficient utilization of staff, schedule and budget;
- Train the staff for equipment and procedures on site;
- Ensure technical continuity and safety training for staff;
- Coordinates or arranges the delivery of materials, supplies, equipment, tools, or subcontract services necessary to support ongoing mechanical maintenance work;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Ensures work is performed in accordance with Environmental and Safety requirements;
- Provide reporting for the work on daily basis and monitoring work progress;
- Planning the necessary tools and materials for each activity and work group.
- Willingness to work on construction sites of solar power plants in Europe for long secondment periods of 3 months or more without interruption on a project basis;
- Excellent mechanical skills/abilities;
- Technical degree;
- Previous experience in the construction of photovoltaic systems will be considered an advantage;
- Proven experience using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written;
- Ability to work independently and effectively;
- Valid driver's license.
- Possibility for a long-term partnership and development in a Bulgarian company involved mainly in international projects;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Labor contract with a competitive remuneration;
- A friendly green-minded working environment allows the deployment of a variety of competencies and skills;
- Investment in professional and personal development;
- Work-life balance.
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
- Предлага работа
- Виктор Вътев