Обява за работа
GIS and Remote Sensing analysis for agriculture purposes
AgriTask is developing a Precision Agronomy and BI integrative platform, which is already operating at key agriculture players, on over 200,000 hectares worldwide. The system accumulates the wisdom of world's growers and combines it with modern ag-technologies like aerial images, sensors, machine data, weather forecasts, agronomic models, and data on planned field activities, for improving agronomic and agro-economic decisions.
AgriTask benefits from an experienced software team - most developers are 10-16 years in the industry. We have a very good experience with our few chosen oversea developers, who become an integral part of our growing company.
The main support activities:
- Assist the support and project management teams on: agriculture plots geometry precision adjustments; spatial analysis with data collected from the field such as pest and diseases, spraying, sensor data, meteorological data, soils samples and irrigation models; and remote sensing analysis and quality control (vegetation indexes).
- Education field – Geography, Agriculture, Engineering or others with specialization in GIS, spatial analysis and remote sensing
- Experience working with GIS tools;
- Experience working with QGIS (ArcGIS is a plus);
- Experience in team-work environment;
- Good level of English written and spoken.
Please submit your CV at email@example.com
Телефон: +359 882508064